منتدى احدث الكتب الطبيه والبرامج

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
منتدى احدث الكتب الطبيه والبرامج

Forum latest medical books and programs

+2
sameh
General Practitioner
6 مشترك

Mellonis Pocket Medical Dictionary: Illustrated

General Practitioner
    General Practitioner
    عضوا دائم
    عضوا دائم

عدد المساهمات : 291
    تاريخ التسجيل : 26/10/2009

Mellonis Pocket Medical Dictionary: Illustrated Empty Mellonis Pocket Medical Dictionary: Illustrated

مُساهمة من طرف General Practitioner 10/12/09, 08:18 pm

Mellonis Pocket Medical Dictionary: Illustrated 41DGC9ZRZML._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA240_SH20_OU01_
    Mellonis Pocket Medical Dictionary: Illustrated (Melloni's Illustrated Medical Dictionary)
    By June L. Melloni, Ida G. Dox, B. John Melloni, Gilbert M. Eisner

* Publisher: Informa HealthCare
    * Number Of Pages: 640
    * Publication Date: 2003-12-02
    * ISBN-10 / ASIN: 1842140515
    * ISBN-13 / EAN: 9781842140512

Product Description:

The Mellonis' series of medical dictionaries are famous for their concise definitions and uniquely clear illustrations. Their leading dictionary, Melloni's Illustrated Medical Dictionary, was voted the medical book of the year in one of its editions. This new pocket dictionary is an abbreviated version of that award-winning and highly acclaimed dictionary. It is a convenient, highly portable, rapid reference and yet it still features a surprisingly wide range of beautifully drawn and carefully labeled illustrations to accompany the large number of expert, but concise, medical definitions.

Summary: Melloni's Pocket Medical Dictionary
    Rating: 2

This dictionary is a deception in size not content, the information it offers is great. However, if you are a nurse or healthcare professional looking for a pocket reference this is "NOT", your dictionary....the book's author should remove the the term, "POCKET" this book is larger in size and length than the Taber's Medical Dictionary, there is nothing "pocket" about this book. Buyer beware, I was so disappointed when I saw the size of the book, I hope this helps someone about to purchase this item based on size.

Summary: The BEST of them ALL !!!
    Rating: 5

This medical dictionary is about the same size as Stedman's, has more words than Dorland's or Stedman's, and has copious illustrations that neither one of them have. Definitely the way to go for medical students or anyone else for that matter. It is also more reasonably priced. For some reason, however, this seems to be a well kept secret. I'm glad another medical student told me about it; so glad in fact that I'm telling you about it! Spread the love!

ضع ردا لترى الروابط

Mellonis Pocket Medical Dictionary: Illustrated 79732_10
    sameh
    sameh
    عضوا
    عضوا

عدد المساهمات : 18
    تاريخ التسجيل : 31/10/2009

Mellonis Pocket Medical Dictionary: Illustrated Empty رد: Mellonis Pocket Medical Dictionary: Illustrated

مُساهمة من طرف sameh 11/12/09, 03:27 pm

Mellonis Pocket Medical Dictionary: Illustrated 1446al10
    Tarek Star
    عضوا فعال
    عضوا فعال

عدد المساهمات : 40
    تاريخ التسجيل : 26/12/2009

Mellonis Pocket Medical Dictionary: Illustrated Empty رد: Mellonis Pocket Medical Dictionary: Illustrated

مُساهمة من طرف Tarek Star 26/12/09, 04:29 pm

Wish it will help all to study the subject
    ahmedegyptman
    عضو نشيط
    عضو نشيط

عدد المساهمات : 27
    تاريخ التسجيل : 29/12/2009

مُساهمة من طرف ahmedegyptman 10/01/10, 09:35 am

very very good
    drmido2000
    عضوا
    عضوا

عدد المساهمات : 8
    تاريخ التسجيل : 21/03/2010

مُساهمة من طرف drmido2000 21/03/10, 07:25 pm

thanks
    ahmedaziz
    عضوا
    عضوا

عدد المساهمات : 6
    تاريخ التسجيل : 24/04/2011

Mellonis Pocket Medical Dictionary: Illustrated Empty many thanks

مُساهمة من طرف ahmedaziz 24/04/11, 07:46 am

General Practitioner كتب:Mellonis Pocket Medical Dictionary: Illustrated 41DGC9ZRZML._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA240_SH20_OU01_
    Mellonis Pocket Medical Dictionary: Illustrated (Melloni's Illustrated Medical Dictionary)
    By June L. Melloni, Ida G. Dox, B. John Melloni, Gilbert M. Eisner

* Publisher: Informa HealthCare
    * Number Of Pages: 640
    * Publication Date: 2003-12-02
    * ISBN-10 / ASIN: 1842140515
    * ISBN-13 / EAN: 9781842140512

Product Description:

The Mellonis' series of medical dictionaries are famous for their concise definitions and uniquely clear illustrations. Their leading dictionary, Melloni's Illustrated Medical Dictionary, was voted the medical book of the year in one of its editions. This new pocket dictionary is an abbreviated version of that award-winning and highly acclaimed dictionary. It is a convenient, highly portable, rapid reference and yet it still features a surprisingly wide range of beautifully drawn and carefully labeled illustrations to accompany the large number of expert, but concise, medical definitions.

Summary: Melloni's Pocket Medical Dictionary
    Rating: 2

This dictionary is a deception in size not content, the information it offers is great. However, if you are a nurse or healthcare professional looking for a pocket reference this is "NOT", your dictionary....the book's author should remove the the term, "POCKET" this book is larger in size and length than the Taber's Medical Dictionary, there is nothing "pocket" about this book. Buyer beware, I was so disappointed when I saw the size of the book, I hope this helps someone about to purchase this item based on size.

Summary: The BEST of them ALL !!!
    Rating: 5

This medical dictionary is about the same size as Stedman's, has more words than Dorland's or Stedman's, and has copious illustrations that neither one of them have. Definitely the way to go for medical students or anyone else for that matter. It is also more reasonably priced. For some reason, however, this seems to be a well kept secret. I'm glad another medical student told me about it; so glad in fact that I'm telling you about it! Spread the love!

ضع ردا لترى الروابط

Mellonis Pocket Medical Dictionary: Illustrated 79732_10
    ahmedaziz
    عضوا
    عضوا

عدد المساهمات : 6
    تاريخ التسجيل : 24/04/2011

مُساهمة من طرف ahmedaziz 24/04/11, 07:48 am

thanks alot

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو 26/04/24, 10:39 pm