منتدى احدث الكتب الطبيه والبرامج

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
منتدى احدث الكتب الطبيه والبرامج

Forum latest medical books and programs

Current Diagnosis and Treatment Surgery 13th Edition

d-forum
    d-forum
    مشرف عام المنتدى

عدد المساهمات : 1204
    تاريخ التسجيل : 28/10/2009
    العمر : 49

Current Diagnosis and Treatment Surgery 13th Edition Empty Current Diagnosis and Treatment Surgery 13th Edition

مُساهمة من طرف d-forum 10/11/09, 05:10 pm

Current Diagnosis and Treatment Surgery 13th Edition 1256601229-415tufwapgl
    Current Diagnosis and Treatment Surgery 13th Edition (Lange Current Series) Summary:

By Gerard Doherty

* Publisher: McGraw-Hill Medical
    * Number Of Pages: 1324
    * Publication Date: 2009-08-20
    * ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0071635157
    * ISBN-13 / EAN: 9780071635158

Product Description:

To-the-point information on more than 1000 diseases and disorders surgeons are most likely to encounter

The leading single-source surgery book for house-staff, students, practitioners, and surgeons

“All medical libraries should acquire this book, which is an outstanding text for medical students.” -- 4-star Doody’s review (of an earlier edition)

Authoritative, concise, and completely up-to-date, CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Surgery features:

* Wide-ranging coverage that encompasses general surgery and all the important subspecialties including otolaryngology, urology, gynecology, orthopedics, plastic and reconstructive surgery, and pediatrics
    * References linked to recent journal articles
    * Logical quick-find organization made even more accessible by a comprehensive index
    * More than 600 informative photographs and illustrations
    * Detailed treatment algorithms
    * NEW CD-ROM with content from Quick Answers: Surgery to speed diagnosis of symptoms and signs
    * NEW Chapter on Training, Communication, Professionalism, and Systems-Based Practice
    * Completely rewritten chapters on Wound Healing, Anesthesia, Otolaryngology/Head & Neck Surgery, The Heart, Neurosurgery, Gynecology, and Orthopedics

Summary: Current Diagnosis and Treatment Surgery 13th Edition
    Rating: 5

The book is great and I love it. I am though not very satisfied with the quality of packaging of the books in my last order. I ordered 3 books (this one + two others), and two of the books have defects (minor foldings)) on the front and the back paper-cover. I think those people who put the books in the box should be better educated to NOT put the books with defects in box in the first place, as people do not like to receive NEW-books with cover defects, and it takes time or money for return or refund. My other book with defect is Current Diagnosis and Treatment Pediatrics. The third book was in a very good shape. Otherwise I really appreacite your quick, precise, fast services (also your fees that are better than others).
    [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو 26/04/24, 11:04 am