منتدى احدث الكتب الطبيه والبرامج

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
منتدى احدث الكتب الطبيه والبرامج

Forum latest medical books and programs

+6
faris
baroudi
kssmgh240
abdelaziz
ahmedegyptman
General Practitioner
10 مشترك

Head and Neuroanatomy (Thieme Atlas of Anatomy Series

General Practitioner
    General Practitioner
    عضوا دائم
    عضوا دائم

عدد المساهمات : 291
    تاريخ التسجيل : 26/10/2009

Head and Neuroanatomy (Thieme Atlas of Anatomy Series Empty Head and Neuroanatomy (Thieme Atlas of Anatomy Series

مُساهمة من طرف General Practitioner 10/12/09, 08:02 pm

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]

Thieme Atlas of Anatomy Series DVD3: Head and
    Neuroanatomy

Publisher: Thieme | 2007-03-12 | 414 pages | ISBN: 1588904415 | BI6 |
    977 MB

Head and Neuroanatomy, the third book in the THIEME Atlas of Anatomy
    series, combines concise explanatory text with stunning illustrations
    and key applications for the clinical setting. A stepwise organization
    guides the reader through the anatomy of the head, from cranial bones,
    ligaments, and joints to muscles, cranial nerves, topographical anatomy,
    and the anatomy of sensory organs. Comprehensive coverage of
    neuroanatomy describes isolated structures and also situates these
    structures within the larger functional systems.

Download-Hotfile

Mirror-Rapidshare
    ahmedegyptman
    عضو نشيط
    عضو نشيط

عدد المساهمات : 27
    تاريخ التسجيل : 29/12/2009

Head and Neuroanatomy (Thieme Atlas of Anatomy Series Empty رد: Head and Neuroanatomy (Thieme Atlas of Anatomy Series

مُساهمة من طرف ahmedegyptman 30/12/09, 11:19 am

رااااائع جدا
    abdelaziz
    عضوا فعال
    عضوا فعال

عدد المساهمات : 49
    تاريخ التسجيل : 05/03/2010

Head and Neuroanatomy (Thieme Atlas of Anatomy Series Empty رد: Head and Neuroanatomy (Thieme Atlas of Anatomy Series

مُساهمة من طرف abdelaziz 09/03/10, 02:16 am

thanks
    abdelaziz
    عضوا فعال
    عضوا فعال

عدد المساهمات : 49
    تاريخ التسجيل : 05/03/2010

مُساهمة من طرف abdelaziz 09/03/10, 02:22 am

mais seulement 2 liens qui sont disponibles
    kssmgh240
    عضوا
    عضوا

عدد المساهمات : 5
    تاريخ التسجيل : 13/04/2010

Head and Neuroanatomy (Thieme Atlas of Anatomy Series Empty taaaaaaaaaaaank youuuuuuuuu good efort

مُساهمة من طرف kssmgh240 13/04/10, 02:05 pm

General Practitioner كتب:Head and Neuroanatomy (Thieme Atlas of Anatomy Series Thieme%20III
    Head and Neuroanatomy (THIEME Atlas of Anatomy) (Thieme Atlas of Anatomy Series)
    By Michael Schuenke, Erik Schulte, Udo Schumacher, Lawrence Ross, Edward Lamperti

* Publisher: Thieme International
    * Number Of Pages: 414
    * Publication Date: 2007-03-12
    * ISBN-10 / ASIN: 1588904415
    * ISBN-13 / EAN: 9781588904416

Product Description:

Head and Neuroanatomy, the third book in the THIEME Atlas of Anatomy series, combines concise explanatory text with stunning illustrations and key applications for the clinical setting. A stepwise organization guides the reader through the anatomy of the head, from cranial bones, ligaments, and joints to muscles, cranial nerves, topographical anatomy, and the anatomy of sensory organs. Comprehensive coverage of neuroanatomy describes isolated structures and also situates these structures within the larger functional systems.

Summary: Great book, useful beyond Gross Anatomy
    Rating: 5

I bought this book (along with the atlas for neck and the internal organs, and the atlas for general anatomy) to use in conjunction with my Netter's atlas for Gross Anatomy. Most of the med students I spoke with loved Netter's; however, I ended up relying on the Thieme atlas the most. I especially love the atlas for the head. I'm in neuroanatomy now and it's still helpful. I bought an additional atlas at the recommendation of my professor for neuroanatomy, but I still find the that Thieme atlas is better. It shows all the important stuctures you need to know in more than one view. Structures that I couldn't find my other atlas I was able to find in this one.

I highly recommend purchasing this atlas, you'll get a lot of use out of it! I also think the other two books in this series are wonderful as well.

Summary: Great pics but lacking on explanation
    Rating: 4

Great pics but lacking on explanation. clinical neuroanatomy for medical students will be a good book to go along with this for the explanation part.

Summary: Great resource!!!!

It reads more like a textbook, but with all the atlas information. I never read Gray's anymore. Just read my Thieme!

Summary: Great atlas

This atlas has the most beautiful anatomical pictures. They are precise and neat, and if you want to learn head and neuroanatomy, seeing such great drawings motivates you. This is a must have book for those who learn more and better by seeing the structures rather than just reading about them.

Summary: Better than Netter!

I have taught human gross anatomy to medical students for 3 years now. Netters is a good atlas but the Thieme atlas of anatomy series is the best I have come across. The figures focus well on specific areas of the body and give a much more information rather than just structure. It is not a replacement for an anatomy textbook such as Moore's but is an essential supplement.

ضع ردا لترى الروابط

Head and Neuroanatomy (Thieme Atlas of Anatomy Series 79732_10
    kssmgh240
    عضوا
    عضوا

مُساهمة من طرف kssmgh240 13/04/10, 02:06 pm

Thaaaaaaaaank youuuuuuuuuuu very good efort
    kssmgh240
    عضوا
    عضوا

مُساهمة من طرف kssmgh240 28/04/10, 01:38 pm

Thankkkkkkkk you An important good book
    baroudi
    عضوا
    عضوا

عدد المساهمات : 3
    تاريخ التسجيل : 20/04/2010

مُساهمة من طرف baroudi 28/04/10, 07:38 pm

thanks thanks
    baroudi
    عضوا
    عضوا

تاريخ التسجيل : 20/04/2010

مُساهمة من طرف baroudi 28/04/10, 07:41 pm

no such file
    faris
    عضوا
    عضوا

عدد المساهمات : 1
    تاريخ التسجيل : 24/05/2011

مُساهمة من طرف faris 24/05/11, 10:38 pm

thank u
    amribr
    عضوا
    عضوا

تاريخ التسجيل : 31/03/2010

مُساهمة من طرف amribr 29/08/11, 10:17 pm

جزاك الله عنا كل خير
    DR DEABES
    عضوا
    عضوا

تاريخ التسجيل : 09/09/2011

مُساهمة من طرف DR DEABES 09/09/11, 01:22 pm

شكرا جزيلا . كتاب ممتاز

meme
    عضوا
    عضوا

عدد المساهمات : 2
    تاريخ التسجيل : 13/09/2011

مُساهمة من طرف meme 13/09/11, 03:46 pm

thankss
    selfestem
    عضوا
    عضوا

عدد المساهمات : 2
    تاريخ التسجيل : 15/09/2011

مُساهمة من طرف selfestem 15/09/11, 09:40 pm

جزاك الله عنا كل خير

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو 19/04/24, 02:57 pm